I hereby agree upon ideation360’s conditions for the storage of personal data and understand that there is a potential of this data to be stored in ideation360’s customer and user records. ideation360 will only use this personal data for internal business use and will not share this personal data with any third parties. For subscription plans that entailing a cost, I acknowledge that ideation360 will charge my credit card for the current subscription cost. Upon completion of payment, the above agreed upon services will be activated and an email receipt will be sent from ideation360. Subscriptions can be canceled at any time.
Taxes or Value Added Tax (VAT) might be applicable to your business as a result of your purchase of ideation360. Tax rules will vary depending on your business’ location, meaning that in some cases we will add VAT or other sales taxes on your purchase, but that in some cases you will have to self-assess and pay VAT to your country of residence (so called “reverse charge”). You will at all times be responsible for knowing and complying with applicable tax laws. In case you have any questions around this we recommend you to consult with your local tax authority or a tax advisor.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Ideation360 users
- You may not use the Ideation360 service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the Ideation360 service
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Ideation360 or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Ideation360
- You must not access Ideation360’s private API (or iFramecode) by any other means other than the Ideation360 application itself
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Ideation 360 including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Ideation360, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Ideation360 account. While Ideation360 prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Ideation360 cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you none the less may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Ideation360 service at your own risk
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Ideation 360 service for any reason, with out notice at anytime.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for anyreason at anytime.
- We reserve the right to force for feiture of any user name that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- Were serve the right to reclaim user names on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames
Proprietary Rights in Content on Ideation360
- Ideation360 does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, logotypes, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through the Ideation360 Services. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through the Ideation360 Services, you hereby grant to Ideation360 a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly by you (“private”) will not be distributed outside the Ideation360 Services and by you appointed users.
- You’re present and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Ideation360 Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Ideation360 Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights o fany person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or throughout the Ideation360 Services
- Ideation360 performs technical function necessary to offer the Ideation360 Services, including but not limited to distribution, transcoding and/or reformatting Content (including provided Logotypes) to allow its use through out the Ideation360 Services. Although the Site and other Ideation360 Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other Ideation360 Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Ideation360. Also, although Ideation360 will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, Ideation360 reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by Ideation360 in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Ideation360 encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Ideation360 is not a backup service. Ideation360 will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Ideation360 Services, or the loss of any Content.