We need your insights!
The 25th-26th November students from Sweden’s biggest tech universities will gather for a Hackathon to support SOS Alarm in finding new solutions for current and future needs. The overarching goal is to create a safer society with the help of new technology, insights and behaviors.
- 6 Calls per minute to 112
- 200 languages available through translations
- Close to one million “false” calls
- 127 callouts every 24 hours
- How would you like this to work in the future?
- How does the future emergency call look like?
- How do we know what is happening when we hear sirens?
- How can you use body sensors to improve security in society?
- How do we solve the challenge that ambulances can’t arrive before the police has arrived?
- How can we leverage mobile phone tracking?
- Which apps do you want in your phone when your friend gets a heart attack?
- How do we decrease the amount of false alarms during a fire?
We invite you to contribute with thoughts, ideas, and real life observations – which may be ones you’ve seen yourself, experienced, or just thought or heard about. All reflections are valuable for this hackathon to truly generate value!
A few examples;
“When an ambulance drives past me on the street, I get worried and wonder what has happened”
“When I receive a patient in the emergency room, I wish I knew more from the emergency call”
We need your contribution! If you have questions – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
/The Hackathon Team